BackgroundTired of always seeing Mario save the princess? Your plea's have been heard as the roles are reversed in Nintendo's Mario off-shoot Super Princess Peach. This time around, series star Mario has been kidnapped. You take control of Princess Peach and must work your way through a series of 2D side scrolling stages in order to save the classic mascot character. You select your level via a world map not unlike that of Yoshi's Island and can enter Toad's shop to purchase items. Peach isn't alone in her platforming adventure. She has at her side Kassaa, a magical umbrella. Kassaa can be used for a variety of actions, from striking enemies, to helping Peach float. Kassaa is a happy umbrella and always seems to smile.
- <li type="sqaure"> Feel the vibes! Use the touch screen on the DS to channel Peach's emotional vibes into special abilities. Float when she's happy, burn through walls when she's mad, heal yourself when she's calm, or make vegetation grow with her tears!
<li type="sqaure"> Save Mario! Join the princess as she runs, jumps, floats, and fights her way through eight worlds, from Fury Volcano to spooky Shriek Mansion.
<li type="sqaure"> Keep your eyes peeled! Every area hides secrets including touch-screen minigames, cool puzzles, and plenty of power-ups both for Peach and her umbrella!
Official URLOfficial Site
begitte and 19 others played Super Princess Peach
Ellipsis and 85 others own Super Princess Peach
Oct 03, 11 11:00pm
After countless years of getting kidnapped and requiring a plumber to save the kingdom...
- Genre: Platformer Action
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Feb 27, 2006 Europe May 26, 2006 Japan Oct 20, 2005 Australia Mar 30, 2006
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move