BackgroundThe landscape and the characters all look familiar. This is the opening castle area of Super Mario 64, only with a few DS twists thrown in. Up to four players can link up using the wireless capabilities. Players move familiar characters like Mario, Luigi, Yoshi and Wario around the 3-D landscape, exploring and looking for stars. While on screen shows the player's character position, the other provides an overall map of the area. Touch a spot on he screen to pop the camera over to another players position, or to take a close up look at the castle.
GameplayEach of the four main characters has multiple jumping moves that cover great horizontal and vertical distances. Each has unique moves: Yoshi can eat enemies and turn them into eggs that he can throw; Mario can punch, kick and wall-jump to great heights; super-strong Wario can break certain blocks; and Luigi can jump incredibly high. Power Flowers give each character even cooler powers, like invisibility, fire breath or the power to float through the air.
- Play as Mario, Yoshi, Luigi and even Wario. You'll need to use each one's unique abilities to find 150 Power Stars hidden in the castle and grounds.
- Play through Adventure mode and try your stylus-wielding hand at tons of new touch-sensitive min-games.
- Battle up to three friends in Wireless Versus mode, which you can play with only one Super Mario 64 DS game card.
Official URLOfficial Site
Cloudreia and 705 others own Super Mario 64 DS
Ellipsis and 157 others played Super Mario 64 DS
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 21, 2004 Europe Mar 11, 2005 Japan Dec 2, 2004 Australia Feb 24, 2005
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move