Game InfoStyle Savvy combines creativity and fashion with a collection of trendy clothes, chic accessories and stylish shoes. As the owner of a clothing boutique, you must purchase inventory, monitor the store's funds and try to please a constant stream of customers who look to you for the best fashions.
- You can stock your store with items from 16 different in-game designer labels, each with its own distinct style and price point. Style Savvy includes more than 10,000 items and a range of customers with a variety of styles and personalities.
- Every day customers who walk through the door of your shop tell you their shopping budget and the kind of clothing they want. If you make them look good, they’ll be back – or they might even stick around and spend more.
- Once you build up some cash, then it’s time for you to go shopping to stock your store. You can expand your inventory or start getting ready for seasonal changes, which are timed to the calendar of the Nintendo DS or Nintendo DSi™ system.
- You can make a local wireless connection with up to three of your friends to host a fashion runway contest to see who has the best eye for fashion.
- If two players have Style Savvy game cards, they can connect their Nintendo DS or Nintendo DSi systems locally to visit each other’s stores. Players who have broadband wireless Internet access can connect to Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection and walk around other players' stores and browse their best wares. Players can find their favorite coordinates, download them and wear them.
- You can customize the look of your character with different head shapes, eyes and lips. Or you can modify your look by changing your hair color, getting a new hair style or adding makeup.
Official URLOfficial Site (NA)
Official Site (JP)
Tsumugi-sensei and 3 others played Style Savvy
Tsumugi-sensei and 18 others own Style Savvy
- Genre: Life Sims
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: syn Sofia
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 2, 2009 Europe Oct 23, 2009 Japan Oct 23, 2008 Australia Nov 19, 2009
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2-4)
- Online Multi-player (2-4)
- Also known as:
- Wagamama Fashion: Girls Mode in Japan
- Style Boutique in Europe