BackgroundStar Fox returns to its roots with a blistering space shooter. In this latest installment of the franchise, Fox and his crew have disbanded after saving the Lylat system more times than you can shake a stick. But, from the depths of the planet, Venom, the Anglar have launched a full assault on Corneria and the outer sectors.
Now, Fox McCloud, must reunite his old friends, and defeat the Anglar emperor's plans for total domination.
- Lylat needs help. Players hop into their Arwing fighter and fight through a unique branching storyline of missions, all rendered in gorgeous 3-D.
- Star Fox DS brings a whole new strategic element to the series with a commander's view of the mission. Using the touch screen, players can draw the routes they and their teammates will take, then battle the enemies they encounter as they take over bases and strategically advance across the map.
- Players can blow their friends out of the sky as they dogfight with up to eight players over a local wireless connection or take on up to four players from around the world on Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
Official URLPublisher Product Page
TKDJohnofVG and 16 others played Star Fox Command
TKDJohnofVG and 74 others own Star Fox Command
When Starfox first hit the SNES it certainly left an impression. It was one of the...
Starfox Command- a great game, or not?
I say it's an amazing game. It surpassed my...
The plot to Star Fox Command is pretty brief which is one of the major downfalls of...
- Genre: Space Action
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Q-Games
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Aug 28, 2006 Europe Jan 26, 2007 Japan Aug 13, 2006 Australia Sep 21, 2006
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Also known as:
- Star Fox DS in North America
- Star Fox 64 (1997)
- Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
- Star Fox (1993)