BackgroundThe 1978 arcade classic comes to the Nintendo DS in spectacular fashion. This time you will be fighting the evil space invaders from the comfort of your own, upgradeable space ship. You must defend the earth once again. Featuring new locations from the originals and even a few new adversaries.
- Two Gameplay Modes, Classic and New Era.
- Two control methods, traditional pad and buttons or touchscreen.
- 20 real-world locations with three rounds each, totalling 60 individual levels.
- 13 types of invader, including Giant Invaders and Shadow Invaders.
- Five power-ups, some of which combo to produce even more power.
- should I buy? Jan 25
Cloudy Wolf owns Space Invaders Revolution
- Genre: Arcade
- Developer: Taito
- Publisher: Rising Star
Released North America Aug 30, 2005 Europe Jul 8, 2005 Japan Mar 24, 2005 Australia Jul 25, 2005
- Also known as:
- Space Invaders DS in Japan