BackgroundSonic returns to the Nintendo DS with all the classic 2D, dual screen action the fans loved in Sonic Rush, as well as a new high-seas adventure where he clashes with ruthless pirates. As Sonic, players will set off from Windmill Village to explore seven action-packed levels featuring the classic 2D gameplay that the Sonic series is known for.
GameplayNow players will get to explore the action stages to uncover valuable items and materials which allow Tails to build new ships that help Sonic explore the high-seas. With a fleet of up to five ships, including a submarine, water bike, and hovercraft, players will use the touch screen technology in exciting new ways to control their ships as they race across the ocean gathering rings, busting tricks, and torching pirate ships in fierce ship-to-ship battles. At the end of each level, players will test their skills in epic 3D boss battles that span both screens, including the ultimate showdown with the evil pirate, Captain Whisker. Let the adventure begin!
- Classic Sonic 2D Gameplay with improved action stages. With new action-packed gameplay, you will snowboard down an avalanche, springboard off giant mushrooms, hang glide across wide gaps, and much more.
- A high-speed ocean adventure! Battle with wicked pirates both on land and at sea throughout 14 action stages on seven different islands.
- Enhanced touch screen controls. Navigate the oceans and perform aerial tricks to avoid treacherous water mines and aim your cannons during ship-to-ship battles by using the stylus and touch screen on the Nintendo DS.
- Compete with friends via Wireless DS Single-Card Download Play in two battle modes. Two players will face-off in intense dual screen races or collect the most items spread throughout the map in exciting mission battles.
Official URLOfficial Site
Angelrain and 28 others played Sonic Rush Adventure
Angelrain and 112 others own Sonic Rush Adventure
VintageFast pasced adventure game with vehicle gameplay added SonicRushAdventure DS
Apr 14, 11 6:00am
Sega appears to have seen the light, realizing the overflow of Sonic games -- some good, some bad -- is doing the... posted Oct 07, 10 3:00pm
hugs 4 hackers
Feb 02, 10 7:35pm
- Genre: Platformer Action
- Perspective(s): Third Person,Flat side view
- Developer: Sega
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Sep 13, 2007 Europe Sep 14, 2007