Game InfoThe diabolical Dr. Eggman has hatched another plan for world domination! He has built an amazing interstellar amusement park, floating in space around Sonic’s home planet, bursting with incredible rides and attractions. However, all is not as it seems as Dr. Eggman has abducted an alien race called Wisps and is harnessing their colorful energy to fuel a sinister plot. However, before Dr. Eggman completes his evil plans, Sonic discovers his mysterious theme park in space. When he arrives, Sonic finds he is also able to use these alien powers and is ready to help! Sonic will need all his speed and skill as he faces this test, but, empowered by the alien energy, it’s a test he’ll pass with flying colors!
- Non-stop high-speed action
- Collect and engage the new power-ups derived from the colored energy of the Wisps!
- Unique Color Power for Wii™ and Nintendo DS™
- Perfect blend of 3D & classic 2D perspectives on Wii, and solid 2D dual-screen gameplay on Nintendo DS!
Official URLOfficial Site (NA/EU)
Official Site (JP)
ein41335420 and 6 others played Sonic Colors
ein41335420 and 22 others own Sonic Colors
Jan 07, 11 5:25am
- Genre: Platformer Action
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Dimps
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Nov 16, 2010 Europe Nov 12, 2010 Japan Nov 18, 2010 Australia Nov 11, 2010
- Also known as:
- Sonic Colours in Europe