BackgroundThe Dark Brotherhood is an RPG with a blend of strategy and speed with fast-paced battles, character and party customization, and the ability to collect and trade items via DS wireless. Players will need to keep their wits about them at all times, as they will never know what will get them through the next challenge. With an engaging storyline, lightning fast attacks, high production values and impeccable visuals, Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood allows gamers to experience Sonic in a whole new way.
GameplayThe game brings new RPG features to the series along with a strong storyline.
- Lightning-fast Combo Moves: It wouldn't be a Sonic game without speed, combo moves and precisely-timed stylus controls accelerating the 4-character team gameplay. Surprise opponents with your character's unique combo attacks!
- New Party System: Draw off the customizable skills and powers of each of the 11 playable characters to overcome challenges throughout the puzzles.
- Over 20 Areas to Explore: Players will venture to exciting environments including Angel Island, the center of Eggman's fortress city and even through a wormhole into an alternate dimension, while solving puzzles and dodging obstacles. Just as in combat, some challenges will require teamwork to solve!
- Online Trading and Collecting: There are several unique types of Chao to collect, each with varying power-ups and abilities that help in combat and elsewhere. Players can exchange their Chao with friends via DS Wi-Fi.
- Epic Storyline: Sonic and friends must use teamwork and strategy to uncover and defeat the mysterious menace that is destroying their world piece by piece. New characters also add to the excitement!
Working title, subject to change.
Added on: July 19, 2007
Official URLOfficial Site
Fastaidanl123 and 131 others own Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood
haalyle and 60 others played Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood
WishingTikaladded Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood FAQ/Walkthrough v2.0
Aug 09, 13 3:48pm
SwampasaurShame we're NEVER gonna get a sequel. It's Megaman on the moon again.... SonicChroniclesTheDarkBrotherhood DS
Jan 26, 13 11:03pm
slyshadicWhen is the 2 coming out?!?!?!!?! :3 SonicChroniclesTheDarkBrotherhood DS
Aug 31, 12 4:26pm
Shockwave07Beat this, got all chaos. Nice way of adding to the Sonic story. Just when are they making the sequel! Will they make one? SonicChroniclesTheDarkBrotherhood DS
Nov 20, 11 4:43pm
May 07, 11 1:58pm
hugs 4 hackers
Feb 02, 10 7:35pm
Amethyst10Man,I really need to level up and get more items. SonicChroniclesTheDarkBrotherhood DS
Dec 29, 09 2:04pm
Dec 27, 09 12:47pm
Considering the developer and its reputation, I was actually excited for Sonic...
princessblaze320beat this game mroet imes than i can count SonicChroniclesTheDarkBrotherhood DS
Nov 03, 09 12:59pm
Dark SilverPlaying it for time OVER 9000!!!!!!!! SonicChroniclesTheDarkBrotherhood DS
Oct 03, 09 7:10pm
Sep 13, 09 7:35pm
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Fantasy, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: BioWare
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Sep 30, 2008 Europe Sep 26, 2008 Australia Sep 25, 2008