BackgroundThe Rub Rabbits gets players to perform special tasks to get the woman of your dreams. This may be harder than it seems, for many people are fighting for that girl's affection, and will do everything to get in your way. In this sequel to Feel the Magic XY/XX, there are 7 modes of play. In one of the modes, you can customize your girlfriend, and have a baby with her. This game will have similar mini-games, modes, and gameplay as Feel the Magic, but it revolves around a new theme: Where Do Babies Come From.
- Innovative gameplay: Hold the Nintendo DS sideways, upside down, or hold it with a friend for co-op and battle play.
- All-new "rub comedy" adventure: With new music, art, and characters, you get double the content with over 35 episodes in the Story Mode alone!
- 7 unique gameplay modes: Play through the story, test your touch-screen skills, or match up with a friend for a round of "Twister"!
- Full customization! Enter Customization Mode to unlock music and create your own unique character.
- Multiplayer Wireless Play: Compete in a myriad of multiplayer contests with up to four players.
Official URLOfficial Site
eljago and 3 others own The Rub Rabbits!
sprites of justice played The Rub Rabbits!
- Genre: Life Sims
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Feb 7, 2006 Europe Feb 10, 2006 Japan Oct 20, 2005
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Also known as:
- Where do Babies Come From? in Japan
- Feel the Magic 2 in North America
- Akachan wa Dokokara Kuruno? in Japan