BackgroundRidge Racer DS offers a whole new racing experience with true analog steering through the DS touch screen and up to six player races. Thanks to the power of the Nintendo DS, full 3-D graphics are possible on a handheld, allowing for total racing immersion in detailed racing environments.
Ridge Racer DS contains a total of 20 tracks in three different locales including the classic Ridge Racer cityscape, a scenic Northwest course from Ridge Racer Revolution, and the sun-baked Southwest.
GameplayFeaturing the best loved race courses from arcade classic Rave Racer and the entire Ridge Racer series, 24 circuits of breakneck speed and exhilaration stand between you and racing glory. Beat the clock in Time Attack Mode or test your racing skills against up to 8 players in WiFi compatible Wireless Battle Mode.
- Ridge Racer DS offers all the fast-paced action you've come to expect from the Ridge Racer name---now in the palm of your hands on the Nintendo DS.
- Touch the screen and drive! -- Analog steering through the use of the Nintendo DS Touch Screen.
- Race your friends! -- Supports up to 6-player simultaneous play through the Nintendo DS built in wireless support.*
- Pick from 20 total exciting racetracks - A total of 20 racetracks in three different locales including the quintessential Ridge Racer cityscape, a scenic Northwest course from Ridge Racer revolution and the sun-baked desert of the Southwest.
*Note: Wireless multiplayer gameplay requires each player to have their own Nintendo DS system and a copy of this game.
Official URLOfficial Site
Anstormning and 6 others own Ridge Racer DS
- Genre: Racing - Car
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Dec 7, 2004 Europe Jun 3, 2005 Japan Dec 7, 2004 Australia Jun 22, 2005
- Also known as:
- Ridge Racers in Japan