deadmeow and 5 others played Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
deadmeow and 11 others own Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
Empoleon1996 Jun 29, 09 1:20amWeeeell I really like this game.I love the characters an it's got some funny parts in it to! x3 I haven't beaten it yet but I'm trying =P
Insanity Prevails Jan 18, 09 10:40am
'I can talk to puppets'. In the real world this remark would be met with looks of...
BackgroundRhapsody: A Musical Adventure is a musical RPG that has musical numbers, complete with vocals. Players will take on the role of Cornet, who can talk to puppets and has a magical horn that grants wishes. She must save Prince Ferdinand, who has been turned into stone by an evil witch.
- Accessible battle system for first time RPG players
- Dual screen NAV system for easy exploration through the world of Rhapsody
- New hidden characters exclusive to the DS version
- Musical mode allows gamers to replay all of the featured cinematics
- Anime influenced graphics challenge the DS 2D capability to the max