BackgroundAfter invading the world of Rayman, the insane Rabbids have a new objective: THE INVASION OF PLANET EARTH! Setting their home base at a shopping mall, the Rabbids try to study human behavior and mimic everything humans do in funny, illogical ways. As part of their training, the Rabbids must carry out several missions around the globe to prepare themselves for world domination. Rayman will attempt to infiltrate the Rabbids, disguised as one of them, in a mission to foil their crazy plans and save Earth.
- New wacky games - 60 brand-new games that spoof popular culture and are even wackier than those featured in the first Rayman Raving Rabbids.
- Travel around the world - Take Rayman on a world tour to defend Earth from the Rabbids invasion. Travel to five different regions such as the USA, Europe and Asia, where players will challenge the Rabbids in the local environments.
- Customize Rayman and the Rabbids - Use more than 110 items (skins, hats, accessories and clothes) to dress Rayman and create your own Rabbids. Unleash your creativity with over 540K customization combinations.
- Multiplayer experience – Play co-op or battle up to three friends in all the games unlocked in the single-player campaign.
Hardware RequirementsA DS.
Official URLOfficial Site
raving rabbid and 12 others own Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
nightn and 1 others played Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Markimus_123Better than the first game but still not enough to it. RaymanRavingRabbids2 DS
Jul 01, 09 8:54am
Zombie OvErKiLlYet ANOTHER waste of one of my favourite gaming characters RaymanRavingRabbids2 DS
Jun 19, 09 12:11pm
- Genre: Arcade
- Theme(s): Party & Board Games, Family, Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person,Flat side view
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Nov 13, 2007 Europe Nov 16, 2007 Australia Nov 30, 2007
- Also known as:
- Rabbids Party Returns in Japan