BackgroundIn Disney / Pixar's animated adventure, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great French chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic profession. When fate places Remy in the sewers of Paris, he finds himself ideally situated beneath a restaurant made famous by his culinary hero, Auguste Gusteau.
In the game, players will assume the role of Remy and relive some of the film's most thrilling moments. Players will instantly recognize the storyline, characters and key locations of Ratatouille, as they engage in a series of unique mini-games, cooking challenges and head-to-head multiplayer. Ratatouille will allow players to create culinary masterpieces, evade detection from dangerous and often hungry enemies, and brave the perils of the dinner-rush in this senses-shattering journey to fulfill Remy's life-long dream of becoming a great chef.
- Relive the movie's most intense action scenes through the eyes of Remy.
- Use Remy's wide array of moves, including running, jumping, dashing, wall-to-wall jumping, scrambling up walls, rope climbing, tightrope walking, and hiding.
- Microphone: Blow into the microphone to cool off dishes before they burn.
- Multiplayer: Play head-to-head from a single game cart.
- Touch Screen: Use the stylus to navigate the world of Ratatouille in full 3D.
Official URLOfficial Site
Data782It's pretty good, didn't know if I'd like it since I had switched to like 99% PS3 lately but ya, it was good Ratatouille
Dec 27, 09 5:19pm
pattyrockin and 2 others own Ratatouille
vsr9okay... but it soooooo easy to get stuck on that i just hardly ever play it anymore. Plus, when you have to quit but you're not done you... Ratatouille
Apr 03, 09 2:51am