BackgroundIn Puzzle Quest: Galactrix a horrifying scientific accident has provoked another race to attempt extermination of humankind; players will create a persistent pilot who gains skills, crafts items, maneuvers among the universe's political factions, and upgrades the ultimate space fleet as they attempt to end the genocide.
GameplayGalactrix is a unique blend of puzzle, rpg and strategy genres, set in a sci-fi world. It might best be described as a match-3 puzzle game, played against an opponent. The player will spend their time playing simple addictive puzzle games, but unlike regular puzzle games, these are played versus an enemy. The opponent can be another human (in multiplayer) or an AI-controlled enemy. It has high replay value, either in single or multi-player, with potentially hundreds of hours of play. There will be a strong 2-4 player component, and excellent support for downloadable content. Overlaying all this is an engaging storyline to play through in single-player.
- Create a persistent pilot who gains skills and ships as he completes more battles.
- Each enemy you fight will require different tactics.
- Individual battles require only 5-10 minutes of time.
- Experience a conquer-the-galaxy style campaign mode.
- Find new objects to make your pilot and ship all-powerful.
- Trade supplies throughout the galaxy to increase your wealth.
- Meet companions who will join your crew and aid you in battle.
- Take your pilot and ship online against other players.
- Compete for positions on the online high score tables.
- Download new content - ships, items, plans, planets, factions and missions.
Official URLPuzzle Quest Demo
Pokefan12_2004 played Puzzle Quest: Galactrix
Pokefan12_2004 and 2 others own Puzzle Quest: Galactrix
Aug 03, 09 7:53pm
The only handheld arcade puzzle games I have really ever played and enjoyed, have got...
KrunalMust say that this was one of the best games that I have played... pretty much ever... fun meets rpg meets bejeweled. A puzzle with a story! PuzzleQuestGalactrix PC
May 29, 09 12:39am
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Developer: Infinite Interactive
- Publisher: D3 Publisher, Inc.
Released North America Feb 23, 2009
- Puzzle Quest 2
- Puzzle Quest: Galactrix
- Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords - Revenge of the Plague Lord