GameplayPlaying as one of the three main characters (Amity, Rafeena and Shigu), you can move around town, speaking with characters, taking on challenges, shopping and even checking your mail. As you play, you'll get lots of mail, including Christmas items and mini games.
You'll find a nine-course single player mode at the Purinpu Magic School, as well as a special challenge to complete a tower for the town by performing specific Puyo challenges. Finally, there's the Osharena Omise, a shop where you can exchanges points for items that can be used to help out in both single player modes. On DS, Puyo Pop Fever 2 includes both Game Sharing and wireless link play.
- Includes wireless link play to have puzzle challenges with friends.
- At Purinpu Magic School you can go through a nine course single player mode
- Special challenge when you complete specific puyo challenges.
- Exchange points for items to help you out in your puzzle games.
- Is this game worth it? Jul 14
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Sega
- Publisher: Sega
Released Japan Dec 24, 2005
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (1)