BackgroundPuzzle master Professor Layton and his apprentice, Luke, have stumbled upon another mystery. It’s up to them to navigate their way through numerous puzzles to determine who – or what – caused the death of Professor Layton’s mentor, Dr. Schrader. Was it the mysterious Elysian Box, rumored to kill all who open it? Professor Layton and Luke find a clue that begins their adventure: a train ticket for the Molentary Express.
- Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box features a riveting new mystery and more than 150 new brain teasers, riddles and logic puzzles to challenge and delight players.
- Beyond the puzzles found in the game, players with a broadband Internet connection who connect their Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi™ systems to Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection will get access to downloadable bonus puzzles. A new puzzle will be available each week for 33 weeks after the game launches.
- The new game includes a significantly greater amount of voice work and animated movie scenes compared to the original.
- How to advance past clocktower plaza - Pandora's Box Jan 14
- Hamster? Apr 24
- Tea Masters House Won't Unlock Apr 23
- camera Dec 21
PAJ_S and 82 others own Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
PAJ_S and 36 others played Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Professor Layton's next puzzle-solving case for the DS, Professor Layton and the Last Specter, starts shipping to... posted Oct 17, 11 2:18pm
After Professor Layton and the Curious Village came out, people developed a certain...
- Genre: Mystery Adventure
- Developer: Level-5
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Aug 24, 2009 Europe Sep 25, 2009 Japan Nov 29, 2007 Australia Sep 24, 2009
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (1)
- Also known as:
- Professor Layton and Pandora's Box in Japan
- Professor Layton and Pandora's Box in Europe / Australia
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
- Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- Professor Layton and the Last Specter
- Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
- Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village
|Inspector Chelmey||Granny Riddleton|