Release Dates NA Aug 24, 09 EU Sep 25, 09 JP Nov 29, 07 AU Sep 24, 09
iceagecraze and 29 others played Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
iceagecraze and 70 others own Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Professor Layton's next puzzle-solving case for the DS, Professor Layton and the Last Specter, starts shipping to... posted Oct 17, 11 2:18pm
game_testerWB1 Dec 29, 10 3:09amBrilliant comeback from Professor Layton! Still carries the same charm and charisma as the first!
Twin_Master Oct 26, 10 5:05amAwesome game, though I thought the name was different...
groovyduck98 May 09, 10 11:35amYum, blood! Like that guys a vampire... Kind of obvious. "You Don't Say?"
Ellie101 Feb 20, 10 7:22amNumber 2! So far so good! Only a few more puzzles to go!
Narphinean Oct 10, 09 7:18pm
After Professor Layton and the Curious Village came out, people developed a certain...
Akira_EX Aug 18, 09 4:07pmadded a blog post "Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box @ Neoseeker [Layton@Neo]"
deathreaper82 Jul 21, 09 3:32pmit is the most epic epicly epicest epic game that has ever been epicly made in the proffesor layton series ever
- How to advance past clocktower plaza - Pandora's Box Jan 14
- Hamster? Apr 24
- Tea Masters House Won't Unlock Apr 23
- camera Dec 21
BackgroundPuzzle master Professor Layton and his apprentice, Luke, have stumbled upon another mystery. It’s up to them to navigate their way through numerous puzzles to determine who – or what – caused the death of Professor Layton’s mentor, Dr. Schrader. Was it the mysterious Elysian Box, rumored to kill all who open it? Professor Layton and Luke find a clue that begins their adventure: a train ticket for the Molentary Express.
- Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box features a riveting new mystery and more than 150 new brain teasers, riddles and logic puzzles to challenge and delight players.
- Beyond the puzzles found in the game, players with a broadband Internet connection who connect their Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi™ systems to Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection will get access to downloadable bonus puzzles. A new puzzle will be available each week for 33 weeks after the game launches.
- The new game includes a significantly greater amount of voice work and animated movie scenes compared to the original.
- Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies (2013)
- Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (2012)
- Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney (Import) (2012)
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village (2008)
- Professor Layton and the Last Specter (2011)
- Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (2010)