Game InfoThe third installment in the action-packed Pokémon Ranger series lets players take on the role of a Pokémon Ranger tasked with protecting Pokémon, people and nature in the Oblivia region. As a Pokémon Ranger, players investigate the nefarious actions of the Pokémon Pinchers, who have been disrupting the peace by chasing and catching Pokémon.
- As a Pokémon Ranger, players set out to stop the Pokémon Pinchers with the help of their partner, Ukulele Pichu (an energetic Pichu that always carries a ukulele).
- Players use the Capture Styler to circle Pokémon on the touch screen. The further in the story players progress, the more powers and abilities their Capture Styler gains.
- By drawing special Ranger Signs on the touch screen, players can summon powerful Pokémon that they have befriended to help them progress in the game. Legendary Pokémon like Raikou, Entei and Suicune can be summoned by drawing their Ranger Signs.
- Up to four players can play together on certain missions using the Nintendo DS Local Wireless Connection, and discover more about the history of the Oblivia region.
gsdfhf and 156 others own Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs
gsdfhf and 51 others played Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs
Sep 28, 13 4:24pm
DigitalPokeGanPresent complete, playing in the past. PokemonRangerGuardianSigns DS
Mar 03, 12 11:09pm
Lesley Pro_04S-Rank Browser complete, all that's left-other than the Odd Temple-is the Light Temple. PokemonRangerGuardianSigns DS
Feb 19, 11 3:54am
Lesley Pro_04Going for an S-Rank Browser, need to complete Dark Temple 4 to access Slowking. Could take a while, Dark Temple 4 is challenging... PokemonRangerGuardianSigns DS
Feb 05, 11 7:58am
Dec 03, 10 9:44pm
The Pokemon Franchise started with a two-decisional game played on one of the very...
DivinorsePurchased on 11/19/2010 at Best Buy. Cost me $30! First Ranger series game to ever play and own, wish me luck! PokemonRangerGuardianSigns DS
Nov 19, 10 6:52pm
Jun 18, 10 11:16am
The 3DS may have an astounding buttload of games on the way but the Wii's still around and the DS has quite a bit... posted Jun 16, 10 8:06am
Jun 16, 10 5:32am
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Creatures Inc.
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Oct 4, 2010 Europe Nov 5, 2010 Japan Mar 6, 2010 Australia Nov 25, 2010
- Player Info:
- Offline Co-op (2-4)
- Also known as:
- Pokémon Ranger: Hikari no Kiseki in Japan