BackgroundPokemon Dash is a racing game, by using the pen, you can guide Pikachu along the map to reach checkpoints. Along the way, you'll use things like rafts and air balloons to reach your destination. In multiplayer up to 6 players can play wirelessly. You can upload your team from Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen, or Emerald.
GameplayPokemon Dash is a racing game, by using the pen, you can guide Pikachu along the map to reach checkpoints. Along the way, you'll use things like rafts and air balloons to reach your destination.
- Race your rivals! Race as Pikachu in a whole new way using the stylus slide-action to reach the goal in record time.
- Connect for more courses! Hook up with GBA Pokémon versions: Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen, and Emerald to create new courses in the shape of your GBA Pokémon.
- Race your friends! Up to six players can complete using their own Pokémon Dash game cards.
- Meet Munchlax! Don't be surprised when you run across an unfamiliar face -- Munchlax, the pre-evolved form of Snorlax.
Hardware RequirementsIt's for DS.
Official URLOfficial Site
Angelrain and 44 others played Pokémon Dash
Angelrain and 235 others own Pokémon Dash
- Genre: Racing - General
- Theme(s): Anime, Children's
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Game Freak
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Mar 14, 2005 Europe Mar 11, 2005 Japan Dec 2, 2004 Australia Apr 6, 2005
- Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
- Pokémon Omega Ruby
- Pokémon Art Academy
- Pokémon Battle Trozei
- Pokémon Bank
- Pokémon X
- Pokémon Y
- Pokédex 3D Pro
- Pokémon White Version 2
- Pokémon Black Version
- Pokémon White Version
- Pokémon SoulSilver Version
- Pokémon HeartGold Version
- Pokémon Platinum Version
- Pokémon Diamond
- Pokémon Pearl