BackgroundPoint Blank, the popular shooting series has returned to bring its irreverent humor and style to the Nintendo DS. Featuring games from all three versions in the series, Point Blank is the ultimate collection of mini shooting games!
Test your hand eye coordination as you tap the touch screen furiously to accomplish your goals! Using the stylus as your shooting instrument, you will be tested in four different difficulty levels in over 40 different stages including Namco's popular coin-op arcade series digitized for on the go gaming!
GameplayIn this popular arcade game, players will have their hand-eye coordination tested using the DS stylus as their weapon of choice to shoot down everything from clay pigeons to aliens in the fun mini games of Point Blank DS.
Point Blank DS will have players tap tap tapping their way to victory as they take on four different difficulty levels in over 40 different stages including Namco's popular coin-op arcade series digitized for the first time.
- Arcade: Play through four different levels of difficulty in a variety of mini shooting games.
- VS: Challenge your friends using the wireless feature to find out who's the quickest draw (requires only one game card).
- Brain Massage: Play through various stages while the game analyzes your abilities and gives you feedback.
- Freeplay: Select any stage at any time to challenge your best score.
- Games Museum: New stages adapted from Namco's classic coin-op arcade series.
Official URLOfficial Site
natbjm and 4 others own Point Blank DS
natbjm played Point Blank DS
- Genre: Arcade
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Jul 13, 2006 Europe Dec 8, 2006 Japan May 18, 2006 Australia Dec 15, 2006
- Also known as:
- Uno no Tatsujin: Gunbullet Trainer in Japan