Game InfoBased on the international smash-hit Picross puzzle phenomenon, Picross 3D takes the mind-bending fun into the next dimension. Blending the logical challenge of a number-based puzzle with the excitement of discovering the hidden objects, this game is easy to pick up, but hard to put down.
- Players start with a solid block of cubes marked with numbers. Each block contains a hidden object. Each number represents the number of blocks in that row that are part of the hidden object. If a row of six blocks is marked with the number five, one of those blocks must be eliminated. But which one? Players must deduce the answer based on the number clues marked on adjacent rows and columns.
- Once all the appropriate blocks have been chipped away, a fun object will be revealed. There are more than 350 unique puzzles to solve and objects to discover in the game.
- Picross 3D lets players create their own customized puzzles. Players can either share their creations with other Picross 3D players via a local wireless connection or use their broadband Internet connection and Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to submit their puzzles into a monthly themed puzzle challenge. Winners will have their puzzles featured in free weekly downloads available to all Picross 3D players for a limited time after the game is launched.
- Additional brain teasing puzzles will be made available throughout the year in themed puzzle packs via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
- If multiple people want to play Picross 3D, game owners can also send a sample puzzle to others via DS Download Play without the need of a second game card.
sasukealmighty and 15 others own Picross 3D
Whistling Wolf and 2 others played Picross 3D
Nintendo of America held a media summit earlier this morning in San Francisco, where they announced the company's... posted Feb 24, 10 8:01pm