Ace Attorney fans, be sure to mark next Monday on your calenders, the day... posted May 07, 10 5:16am
Capcom has announced today that the Ace Attorney series will be available via WiiWare in 2010. Phoenix Wright on... posted Nov 19, 09 1:50am
Phoenix wright is back for a great comeback. A new evil comes too face him. Godot,...
- Favorite moments Apr 15
- Godot Sep 10
- Things you can learn from the Phoenix Wright series Jul 14
- Mia Fey Jun 12
BackgroundIn Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations players star as a defense attorney, who must prove a seemingly guilty client's innocence no matter how dire the circumstances may seem. Phoenix will face the toughest prosecutor yet as the mysterious hard-boiled Godot will try to take him down at any cost. The complete story of Phoenix Wright comes together as truths are revealed in twisting storylines and intriguing gameplay. Players must collect evidence, survey crime scenes, weed through inconsistent testimonies, and overcome corrupt agendas to ensure that justice prevails. With the return of the popular "Pysche-Lock" interrogation tool from the previous title, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, players will have to overcome even more intense courtroom standoffs in order to close the case.
- Gather evidence, interrogate witnesses, and reveal inconsistencies to prove your client innocent.
- The "Psyche Lock" interrogation system makes its return from the previous Ace Attorney title once again.
- Play through 5 exciting cases that reveal the final truths of the Phoenix Wright trilogy.
- Ported from the Gameboy Advance version with enhanced Nintendo DS graphics and features.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All (2010)
- Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations (2010)
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (2010)
- Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (2010)
- Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (2008)
- Gyakuten Kenji 2 (Import) (2011)
- Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All (2007)
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (2005)