BackgroundPersonal Trainer: Cooking turns your Nintendo DS into an interactive cookbook, complete with recipes and video demos.
- Personal Trainer: Cooking includes more than 200 recipes from around the world. So no matter what you're in the mood for, you can find something new and tasty to make for dinner. Users can search a map by country to find regional dishes or select options for low-calorie foods, specific ingredients or short cooking times.
- Each recipe contains step-by-step directions and photos to make it possible to prepare dishes you've never tried before. Use the stylus or simple voice commands to "turn the page." A tap of the touch screen lets you adjust the serving size automatically, and users can write and save cooking notes, just as they would in a paper recipe book.
- The Cooking Guide chef talks you through the entire cooking process. Recipes include photos of the dish as well as instructional videos on how to perform different cooking techniques, such as how to chop an onion or clean a fish. Users can access a handy reference function to explain unfamiliar terms and cooking techniques when they appear.
- The software includes a timer and calculator, as well as a search function to help you find what you're looking for. Cooking Guide also includes an ingredient checklist to use as a shopping list - just put a mark next to the items you need and bring your Nintendo DS to the grocery store.
NicksFixed and 16 others own Personal Trainer: Cooking
Cortex911 played Personal Trainer: Cooking
- Genre: Life Sims
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Developer: Indies Zero
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 24, 2008 Europe Jun 20, 2008 Japan Jul 20, 2006 Australia Jul 3, 2008
- Also known as:
- Cooking Guide: Can't Decide What To Eat? in Europe