BackgroundCastle Pac is celebrating the large crop of power pellets gathered, when the Harvest Festival is suddenly disturbed by a UFO that emits a Ghost Beam, turning Pac-Land into Ghost-Land. Suddenly attacked by the large monster Golvis, Pac-Master chomps on a power pellet and initiates attack - but while the other ghosts run blue, Golvis remains calm, laughing. Then from his guitar comes a Ghost Light that turns all Pac's into spheres! Now with the help of a little Fairy, Crystal, Pac-Man must save his family and girlfriend from the evil Golvis and Ghosts
GameplayUse the touch screen to move the 3-D pac-man across a fully 3D environment.
- Play with Pac-Man like a track ball! Controlling the spherical Pac-Man is easy. Use your stylus to drag him around, going forward, turning corners, dashing with all your might, coming to a super quick stop. With this much control, it's almost like you're in the game yourself!
- Go around the world! Explore stages in various worlds - from Castle Pac to the Gyro-Jungle, Ghost Land, Flaming Fortress and Sweet Land. Pac-Man faces challenges like the moving floor, dash panel, jump zones and wind zones.
- Use your power items! Get the "Feather Hat" and Pac-Man can fly through the worlds, dodging and sneaking up on Ghosts. Wear the armor and Pac-Man's defensive and destructive abilities increase - and you can even go underwater.
- Play the original Pac-Man! The original, arcade mode Pac-Man is included - play with a friend and claim the highest score, eating pellets, ghosts and fruits.
Official URLOfficial Site
Mikaykay99 and 4 others own Pac'n Roll
Mikaykay99 and 1 others played Pac'n Roll
- Genre: Arcade
- Theme(s): Party & Board Games, Family, Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Aug 23, 2005 Europe Oct 28, 2005 Japan Jul 28, 2005 Australia Nov 2, 2005