In Operation: Vietnam, a chopper flight over the thick jungles of worn- torn Vietnam goes horribly wrong as the transport is shot down deep inside Viet Cong territory. Surrounded by the enemy, players must rally their squad and lead them back to safety. Along the way, players must fend off repeated assaults while liberating oppressed villagers.
- Command your squad of up to four soldiers at once
- Use the Touch Screen to issue commands, view the map, access inventory and select which squad member to control
- 20 different jungle missions include rescuing POWs, saving civilians, hunting down VC, and more
- Utilize your squad to combat multiple enemy types including: soldiers, tanks, turrets, enemy barracks, etc.
- Take advantage of different specialties and weapons per solider: long range shot, grenade launcher, automatic weapons, etc.
- Beware land mines and other traps throughout war-torn Vietnam
- Flush out enemies with smoke grenades or take out a swarm of VC with fragmentation grenades
- Destructible environments filled with barrels, crates and animals add to the war experience