BackgroundSet in an alternate-reality version of 19th-century Earth, Nostalgia casts you as Eddie, a headstrong Londoner who amasses a group of memorable companions to traverse the world in his steampunk-inspired zeppelin. As you navigate the open skies, you’ll explore mysterious foreign locales, slay all manner of fantastical enemies, complete a variety of thrilling quests, and ultimately, save the world from unfathomable evil.
- Ambitious, fully 3D polygonal graphical engine offers dramatic, sweeping camera angles and impressive vistas rarely seen in a DS title.
- Cohesive, anime-inspired art direction that effectively captures the game’s turn-of-the-century charm.
- Travel to incredibly unique, non-traditional RPG locales via airship including London, New York, Cairo, Africa, and Russia.
- Features two distinct combat engines: One is a brisk, turn-based close-quarters melee between your party members and monsters; while the other offers thrilling, large-scale airship battles. In addition, your battle skills are scored at the conclusion of each conflict, inspiring strategic mastery.
- Handy in-game notebook feature keeps track of people, monsters, airships and items you've run across.
- Plenty of user-defined customization, allowing the player to trick out his or her airship with various weapons, armor types, and special skill attacks. The player can also choose character-specific skills from a branching tree for a more personalized experience.
- Explore a variety of diverse, engaging dungeons that include brain bending puzzles and tricky Indiana Jones-style traps.
- Optional quest system inspires players to approach the adventure from a less linear perspective, extending the life of the gameplay experience.
Official URLOfficial Site
lexycomplexy and 13 others own Nostalgia
supertom236 and 1 others played Nostalgia
Now, what kind of title is Nostalgia? Is it going to be a collection of arcade games?...