BackgroundIn Nintendogs, you can raise up to three adorable puppies and play with them to your heart's content. You can also teach your pups new tricks! Just speak into the built-in microphone and they'll respond to the voice commands you've taught them. Not only that, but you can even play Nintendo over the DS's wireless connection!
GameplayThree virtual pets, which the player names, raises, and trains. They will respond to voice input through the DS microphone (with which you can assign them their own names), and go about their doggish business around the clock while the DS is in sleep mode. If two sets of Nintendogs are in close proximity, furthermore, they will passively communicate through the handheld's wireless hardware unbeknownst to either owner.
- Pick from more than 15 of the most popular dog breeds, including Labradors, Chihuahuas, beagles and more, then care for and train the puppy using the touch screen and microphone.
- Pet the pup, acquire and play with more than 100 items like tennis balls, flying discs and even clothing accessories. Teach your dog to do tricks by creating your own personalized voice commands.
- Train your pups well and compete in obedience and agility trials. Win these competitions to earn cash, which you can use to buy supplies and even more dogs to keep your first puppy company.
- Walk puppies around the town to meet neighborhood dogs or interact wirelessly with friends' Nintendogs using the innovative Bark Mode.
- Players care for and train their puppy by petting it, walking it and buying it supplies to play with. As a puppy competes in obedience and agility trials, owners can win money to purchase other puppy breeds.
Titled "Nintendogs: Shiba and Friends" in Japan.
Added on: April 27, 2005
Official URLOfficial Site
Lua and 246 others own Nintendogs: Labrador and Friends
Quetzalxochitl and 31 others played Nintendogs: Labrador and Friends
PotassiumLove it, special to me because of my very own Labrador, my eternal BFF. NintendogsLabradorandFriends DS
Jun 06, 12 4:38pm
ellipsisNo matter how long you play it, it never gets boring. NintendogsLabradorandFriends DS
Mar 03, 12 1:02pm
EfflorescenceExactly like the others, and still great. NintendogsLabradorandFriends DS
Mar 01, 12 7:59pm
Lone LabSo awesomely realistic it's almost not realistic anymore. Love it. NintendogsLabradorandFriends DS
Dec 22, 11 9:29am
LeylettoGreat puppy simulator... so realistic it's almost not realistic. NintendogsLabradorandFriends DS
Dec 21, 11 9:59am
jaymiereyna01YESS I FINALLY GOT DA LUCKY COLLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER A MILLION YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NintendogsLabradorandFriends DS
Aug 23, 11 3:55pm
Black RainbowThis is an extremely fun game... R.I.P. Vanilla. NintendogsLabradorandFriends DS
Aug 17, 11 4:03pm
Lone LabThis game is AWESOME! Just like the other Nintendogs games... it's just so fun! NintendogsLabradorandFriends DS
Aug 09, 11 6:46pm
x Hazel Eyes xThis game is AWESOME! Just like the other Nintendogs games... it is very fun! NintendogsLabradorandFriends DS
Jul 26, 11 7:33pm
SelenaDomohow do i get a chihuahua? i really want one!! ): NintendogsLabradorandFriends DS
Jul 07, 11 5:59pm
Hoof-beat-melodyA great game, with cute little puppies, that never grow up!! , train them and compete them in shows! NintendogsLabradorandFriends DS
May 20, 11 1:32pm
- Genre: Life Sims
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Aug 22, 2005 Europe Oct 7, 2005 Japan Apr 22, 2005 Australia Sep 22, 2005
- Also known as:
- Nintendogs: Shiba and Friends in Japan
- Nintendogs Labrador Retriever & Friends in Europe
- nintendogs + cats: French Bulldog & New Friends
- nintendogs + cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends
- Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle & New Friends