Lisaraab21 and 242 others own Nintendogs: Labrador and Friends
Dionysus and 30 others played Nintendogs: Labrador and Friends
Potassium Jun 06, 12 4:38pmLove it, special to me because of my very own Labrador, my eternal BFF.
Ellipsis Mar 03, 12 1:02pmNo matter how long you play it, it never gets boring.
Efflorescence Mar 01, 12 7:59pmExactly like the others, and still great.
Lone Lab Dec 22, 11 9:29amSo awesomely realistic it's almost not realistic anymore. Love it.
Leyletto Dec 21, 11 9:59amGreat puppy simulator... so realistic it's almost not realistic.
jaymiereyna01 Aug 23, 11 3:55pmYESS I FINALLY GOT DA LUCKY COLLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER A MILLION YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black Rainbow Aug 17, 11 4:03pmThis is an extremely fun game... R.I.P. Vanilla.
Lone Lab Aug 09, 11 6:46pmThis game is AWESOME! Just like the other Nintendogs games... it's just so fun!
x Hazel Eyes x Jul 26, 11 7:33pmThis game is AWESOME! Just like the other Nintendogs games... it is very fun!
BlackRainbow Jul 08, 11 7:56amI love the breeds on this one! R.I.P. Vanilla the Shiba Inu! This was my best file!
SelenaDomo Jul 07, 11 5:59pmhow do i get a chihuahua? i really want one!! ):
Hoof-beat-melody May 20, 11 1:32pmA great game, with cute little puppies, that never grow up!! , train them and compete them in shows!
BackgroundIn Nintendogs, you can raise up to three adorable puppies and play with them to your heart's content. You can also teach your pups new tricks! Just speak into the built-in microphone and they'll respond to the voice commands you've taught them. Not only that, but you can even play Nintendo over the DS's wireless connection!
GameplayThree virtual pets, which the player names, raises, and trains. They will respond to voice input through the DS microphone (with which you can assign them their own names), and go about their doggish business around the clock while the DS is in sleep mode. If two sets of Nintendogs are in close proximity, furthermore, they will passively communicate through the handheld's wireless hardware unbeknownst to either owner.
- Pick from more than 15 of the most popular dog breeds, including Labradors, Chihuahuas, beagles and more, then care for and train the puppy using the touch screen and microphone.
- Pet the pup, acquire and play with more than 100 items like tennis balls, flying discs and even clothing accessories. Teach your dog to do tricks by creating your own personalized voice commands.
- Train your pups well and compete in obedience and agility trials. Win these competitions to earn cash, which you can use to buy supplies and even more dogs to keep your first puppy company.
- Walk puppies around the town to meet neighborhood dogs or interact wirelessly with friends' Nintendogs using the innovative Bark Mode.
- Players care for and train their puppy by petting it, walking it and buying it supplies to play with. As a puppy competes in obedience and agility trials, owners can win money to purchase other puppy breeds.
Official URLOfficial Site
- nintendogs + cats: French Bulldog & New Friends (2011)
- nintendogs + cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends (2011)
- Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle & New Friends (2011)