New Zealand Story Revolution recreates the look and feel of the classic 1988 8-bit game. Tiki the Kiwi, who lives in Auckland Zoo, must rescue his other kiwi relatives from a psychotic walrus who plans to eat them.
- The return of one of videogaming's cutest cult characters - Tiki the Kiwi
- Entirely faithful to the originals - all levels, enemies, items and secrets remain intact
- A host of new touchscreen-based mini-games to play in both single player and against friends in multiplayer
- New gameplay features are a New Zealand Story fan's wish-list - you'll wonder why they weren't in the original!
- Digitally remastered - Brighter, more colourful graphics, parallax scrolling, redrawn sprites and new animations
- Normal and Expert Modes – Clear the Normal Mode to unlock Expert Mode
- New music and sounds effects – new tunes based on the classic game