BackgroundMystery Case Files: MillionHeir uses the unique Nintendo DS interface to expand upon the seek-and-solve game play of the popular series from Big Fish Games. Players seek out cleverly hidden items in a multitude of painted scenes. Players progress through an interactive detective story investigating a cast of characters and uncovering new evidence to find the rightful heir to a million-dollar fortune. This new portable installment is available only for Nintendo DS. With interactive logic puzzles that use both the touch-screen interface and built-in microphone and include the first ever multiplayer mode for a Mystery Case Files game, Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir presents a new generation of seek-and-solve games for casual gamers and franchise fans.
GameplayMystery Case Files: MillionHeir takes a bold step into Touch Generations with a new game in the accomplished Mystery Case Files series from Big Fish Games. Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir is a seek-and-solve game in which players assume the role of a detective who investigates a set of unique characters by finding cleverly hidden items in their environments. The objects are displayed in plain sight but are seamlessly interwoven into the illustration, making them challenging to find. Once a player finds enough hidden objects in a certain area, the character and area will be considered investigated. The player will then be prompted to move to the next potential clue.
Finding hidden objects is not the only activity in Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir. Between investigations, players are presented with entertaining brain teasers that must be solved in order to progress. These mini-games add to the depth of the experience by including game-play mechanics that reach beyond the core searching elements. All of the mini-games use the Nintendo DS stylus in ways that provide a true Touch Generations experience.
- Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir showcases a multitude of beautiful, intricately detailed painted scenes in which players seek out cleverly hidden items to progress through an interactive detective story. There are 12 potential heirs to examine, 30 detailed scenes to peruse and more than 1,000 hidden objects to find.
- With the gameâ€™s intuitive touch-screen control, fans can quickly delve into the world of Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir and begin their investigation. Players use special analytical tools and interact with on-screen objects simply by using the Nintendo DS stylus.
- Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir is the only Mystery Case Files game to include multiplayer options. In multiplayer modes, players can search for clues together or compete head-to-head. Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir also includes game-sharing with DS Download Play so friends and family can share the experience.
Official URLOfficial Site
Whistling Wolf and 8 others played Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir
Whistling Wolf and 21 others own Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Developer: Big Fish Games
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Sep 8, 2008 Europe Feb 6, 2009
- Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull
- Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove
- Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst
- Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate
- Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst
- Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects
- Mystery Case Files: Huntsville