BackgroundIn My World, My Way, players take control of Elise, a young princess who has always been given everything she wanted. Upon turning 15, she realises that she lacks one thing - a boyfriend. Her father holds a ball in her honor to find her a suitor, with princes from all lands trying their luck. But when Elise falls in love with a young man, he turns out not to be a prince, but an adventurer.
Thinking it fate, she confesses her feelings for him, but he rejects her with the words, "If it is truly your desire is to be with an adventurer such as me, I would ask you first to do something with that long hair. Cast aside that frilly dress, and don a suit of armor. Gain some experience in battle, and when you have matured, we shall meet again. Until then, I bid you farewell."
And so, much to the Kingdomï¿½s shock and dismay, Elise, the clueless princess, sets out on her adventure! Itï¿½s her world, her way, and as long as she can help the weak, slay the monsters, and win enough fame, sheï¿½ll get her happily ever after!
- Your world, your way: Alter the landscape to get your way! Different terrain options will open up different opportunities for new enemies and items, and give you power over your adventure.
- Pout your way to victory: Pouting is power, and developing your selfishness is key to getting the Pout Points that will give you options to force the world to behave.
- Not your brother's RPG: Delight in the off-the-wall journey of a spoiled princess whose selfishness fuels her ability to successfully become an adventurer.
Official URLOfficial Site (NA)
Official Site (JP)
Harpie Lady and 8 others own My World, My Way
RPG_Junki played My World, My Way
UltraKirbyControl your battles, how you fight, who goes first and pout for rre items... i say it's my game MY way. MyWorldMyWay DS
Dec 03, 09 2:33pm
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Satire/Parody/Comedy
- Developer: Global A Entertainment
- Publisher: Atlus
Released North America Feb 3, 2009 Europe Sep 17, 2010 Japan Jun 12, 2008 Australia Sep 16, 2010
- Also known as:
- Sekai wa Atashi de Mawatteru in Japan