BackgroundMX vs. ATV Untamed kicks it up a notch and shifts into high gear as the best selling offroad franchise returns. Rainbow Studios has evolved their legendary Rhythm Racing engine to include throttle based power slides, near upside down whips and new scrubs at full speed all while retaining the smooth and authentic feel not found in any other game.
Attempt to own the offroad by dominating the innovative new "X-Cross Tournament." X-Cross brings together 8 unique racing series like Endurocross, Opencross, Supercross, Waypoint and SuperMoto and then crosses them into one ultimate offroad championship. Brand new styles of racing are born as powerful vehicles tear through treacherous trails in the new Opencross mode, while then shifting gears to navigate boulders, logs, and water pits in Endurocross.
GameplayPlayers can take control of the new ORV Sport and multiple other vehicles, including Monster and Trophy Trucks, as they blitz through rough rivers, rip though swampy everglades, and blaze through the desert dunes. Amp up your favorite vehicles' power, handling, and acceleration with more than 100 sponsor parts and accessories.
- X-Cross: An innovative career mode brings together 8 unique racing series and crosses them into one ultimate offroad championship.
- Championship Mode: Earn trophies in 8 individual event championship series and master each unique racing style.
- Own the Offroad: Dirt Bikes, ATVs, Monster trucks, ORV Sports and more contend head-to-head to own the offroad.
- Massive Outdoor Environments: Rip through swampy everglades in a Monster Truck, blitz through rough rivers with a Trophy Truck, and blaze through the desert dunes in the brand new ORV Sport.
- Rhythm Racing: Revolutionary real world physics introduce a new "edge of control" power slide, whip, and scrub.
- MX vs. ATV: Go bar-to-bar against the top MX and ATV professional riders in SX, Nationals, Supermoto, and Freestyle.
- Freestyle Challenges: Natural environments provide launching pads that can't be created elsewhere to throw down more than 50 tricks.
- Customization: Amp up your vehicles with more power, handling, and acceleration.
- Mini-Games: All new ATV Hockey, Monster Smash, Section Racing, Snake, Graffiti, and Tag mini-games.
- Multiplayer: Race against 12 players online.
Official URLOfficial Site
Legionare_23it was abit sluggish at first but it gets better after a hour or two great soundtracks but it had more potential 6/10 MXVsATVUntamed PS2
May 27, 13 3:06am
canned and 2 others own MX vs. ATV Untamed
lugia97 played MX vs. ATV Untamed
- Genre: Racing - General
- Perspective(s): Top Down,First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Rainbow Studios
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Dec 17, 2007 Europe Mar 7, 2008 Australia Mar 13, 2008