BackgroundMaster the art of drilling and take advantage of the dual screen and wireless connectivity of the Nintendo DS. Your fellow DRILLERS are trapped underground and it's up to Mr. DRILLER to dig through the blocks and rescue them. Complete various gameplay modes including the Mission mode to unlock new playable characters. Play anytime, anywhere with quick play features or duel head-to-head with other players through the wireless capabilities. Tap the stylus on-screen and Mr. DRILLER will dig in the indicated direction. Whether it's racing to avoid falling blocks or scrambling for an air capsule, Mr. DRILLER Drill Spirits offers the ultimate puzzle-solving challenge.
GameplayTravel the world in search of your fellow drillers as you scramble to reach air capsules, rush to avoid falling blocks and race to unlock extra characters in a pulse-pounding, puzzle-solving panic.
- Battle head-to-head with as many as four players via the DS wireless capability (multiple game cards required)
- Dual screen support: The lower screen is the main play screen. The upper screen will display the rest of the map, so you can now see how far down you have drilled.
- DS exclusive! Escape the Earth Destroyer Drill in Pressure Mode. You're on the bottom screen, with the the humongous E.D.D. bearing down on you from above!
- Go underground with Time Attack and Race modes.
- Unlock various playable DRILLERS in the Mission mode.
Official URLOfficial Site
Kari and 6 others own Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits
Nymosus and 1 others played Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits
Feb 08, 07 12:08pm
Feb 16, 06 1:38pm
This game is full fledged fun. It's a challenge at first to dodge falling blocks that...
Mar 20, 05 7:27am
This is another installment of the Mr: Driller series.
Mission Driller's storyline:
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Nov 30, 2004 Europe Mar 11, 2005 Japan Dec 2, 2004 Australia Apr 25, 2005