BackgroundA 3D action-fighting spin-off of the brutal fighting series, Mortal Kombat. Play as the shaolin monks Kung Lau or Liu Kang in this blood-soaked quest that takes players through the backstory and through many of the lands of the original three MK games.
GameplayMainly role playing, dates back to the orginal predeccors.
- Multi-directional attacks: Execute attacks in any direction at any time with unique animations and properties for every direction.
- More kombat moves: More Fatalities, new Multalities, Brutalities, and Classic Special Attacks such as Kung Lao's hat throw and Liu Kang's fireballs.
- Weapon kombat: Discover weapons throughout your journey and use them to devastate enemy kombatants.
- Interactive environments: Melt enemies in acid pits, impale them on spiked ceilings, and hang them from hooks.
- Kombat lore: Revisit classic Mortal Kombat stages in 3-D, and fight and interact with a slew of classicMortal Kombat characters, such as Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Kitana, and Goro.
- Character customization: Choose how to spend experience points gained from battle, augment your hero's abilities with feats of agility and unlock new unique attacks for each character.
Legionare_23it had a different style of play and I enjoyed it a lot 8/10 MortalKombatShaolinMonks PS2
May 27, 13 6:08am
deathreaper82i really like the storyline, but in the fighting style catagory, i'd say 8.5/10 MortalKombatShaolinMonks Xbox
Aug 22, 10 4:33pm
beboto and 1 others own Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
- Genre: Fighting
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Midway
- Publisher: Midway
Released North America Q4 2005
- Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
- Mortal Kombat
- Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
- Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
- Mortal Kombat: Deception
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance