BackgroundSamus Aran's entry into the bumper-and-flipper world is a sleek, sci-fi classic gaming adventure that has her careening into gigantic boss monsters and bouncing through a variety of exciting pinball tables. Play tables across two screens at the same time using the touch screen to nudge the pinball table.
Battle deadly enemies and experience a number of special modes such as Clone Machine Multiball and the Wall-Jump Challenge while you blast and bomb your high score into a state of pure pinball pandemonium.
- 8-player wireless game play using a single game card. Hit the drop targets to release Metroid enemies on your opponents' tables as they try to beat you to the top score.
- Feel each shake and bump of the table through the special Rumble Pak(included) that plugs into the GBA slot of your Nintendo DS.
- Features over a dozen pinball-style game modes. Flip and bomb your way through the Triclops Terror, and even unleash the mighty Phazon Multiball.
Official URLOfficial Site
ClaudeLv250 and 5 others played Metroid Prime Pinball
ProdigiousN00B and 49 others own Metroid Prime Pinball
- Genre: Arcade
- Perspective(s): Top Down,Third Person
- Developer: Fuse Games Ltd.
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Oct 24, 2005 Europe Sep 1, 2005 Japan Jan 19, 2006 Australia Oct 24, 2005