BackgroundSamus Aran's entry into the bumper-and-flipper world is a sleek, sci-fi classic gaming adventure that has her careening into gigantic boss monsters and bouncing through a variety of exciting pinball tables. Play tables across two screens at the same time using the touch screen to nudge the pinball table.
Battle deadly enemies and experience a number of special modes such as Clone Machine Multiball and the Wall-Jump Challenge while you blast and bomb your high score into a state of pure pinball pandemonium.
- 8-player wireless game play using a single game card. Hit the drop targets to release Metroid enemies on your opponents' tables as they try to beat you to the top score.
- Feel each shake and bump of the table through the special Rumble Pak(included) that plugs into the GBA slot of your Nintendo DS.
- Features over a dozen pinball-style game modes. Flip and bomb your way through the Triclops Terror, and even unleash the mighty Phazon Multiball.
Official URLOfficial Site
Raziel2465 and 17 others played Metroid Prime Pinball
Raziel2465 and 50 others own Metroid Prime Pinball
- Genre: Arcade
- Perspective(s): Top Down,Third Person
- Developer: Fuse Games Ltd.
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Oct 24, 2005 Europe Sep 1, 2005 Japan Jan 19, 2006 Australia Oct 24, 2005