Release Dates NA Oct 24, 05 EU Sep 1, 05 JP Jan 19, 06 AU Oct 24, 05
ProdigiousN00B and 4 others played Metroid Prime Pinball
ProdigiousN00B and 49 others own Metroid Prime Pinball
BackgroundSamus Aran's entry into the bumper-and-flipper world is a sleek, sci-fi classic gaming adventure that has her careening into gigantic boss monsters and bouncing through a variety of exciting pinball tables. Play tables across two screens at the same time using the touch screen to nudge the pinball table.
Battle deadly enemies and experience a number of special modes such as Clone Machine Multiball and the Wall-Jump Challenge while you blast and bomb your high score into a state of pure pinball pandemonium.
- 8-player wireless game play using a single game card. Hit the drop targets to release Metroid enemies on your opponents' tables as they try to beat you to the top score.
- Feel each shake and bump of the table through the special Rumble Pak(included) that plugs into the GBA slot of your Nintendo DS.
- Features over a dozen pinball-style game modes. Flip and bomb your way through the Triclops Terror, and even unleash the mighty Phazon Multiball.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Metroid (2007)
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (2007)
- Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- Metroid: Other M (2010)
- Super Metroid (2007)
- Metroid Prime: Hunters (2006)
- Metroid II: Return of Samus (1991)
- Metroid (1986)
- Super Metroid (1994)