Release Dates NA Mar 20, 06 EU May 5, 06 JP Jun 1, 06 AU May 23, 06
Gemwing and 304 others own Metroid Prime: Hunters
trackfindkill and 78 others played Metroid Prime: Hunters
too awsome May 22, 11 2:31pmyo my friend code is 2752-1921-6736 get it now!
Enix zae Nov 09, 10 5:30pmawsome a must have for sure.multi player on wifi is cool too.rank 3 and going up
Vergil Ties Aug 23, 09 12:23pm
I hate hype. I really do. It makes any game look like the second coming of Jesus, but...
Markimus_123 Jul 01, 09 8:58amRemains my favourite DS game and will for some time.
Cheat_test Apr 28, 09 9:44amI'ts a pretty good game but it doesn't feel like a Metroid game.
BackgroundThis amazing first-person battle game uses wireless technology to connect up to four players simultaneously. Each player gets a Metroid suit of a different color, and then tries to destroy the three opponents. Touch the stylus to the bottom screen to rotate the camera, aim and fire, or to transform into a Morph Ball. The game features the same artwork, sound, graphics, architecture and ambience found in the huge hit Metroid Prime.
- Compete in a series of action-packed arenas.
- Try out at least three modes of play, with gameplay features similar to Deathmatch and King of the Hill.
- Link wirelessly with up to three friends.
- Six new bounty hunters, including Noxus, Spire and Kanden, fight against Samus in both single-player and multiplayer modes.
- All hunters have their own unique back stories, weapons (from sniper beam to mortar to shotgun) and fighting styles (stealth, melee, sniper, etc.).
Hardware RequirementsUses the DS Single-Card Download Play - Using one copy of the game, up to three other people can play multiplayer with you by selecting Download Play.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Metroid (2007)
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (2007)
- Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- Metroid: Other M (2010)
- Super Metroid (2007)
- Metroid Prime Pinball (2005)
- Metroid II: Return of Samus (1991)
- Metroid (1986)
- Super Metroid (1994)