BackgroundThis amazing first-person battle game uses wireless technology to connect up to four players simultaneously. Each player gets a Metroid suit of a different color, and then tries to destroy the three opponents. Touch the stylus to the bottom screen to rotate the camera, aim and fire, or to transform into a Morph Ball. The game features the same artwork, sound, graphics, architecture and ambience found in the huge hit Metroid Prime.
- Compete in a series of action-packed arenas.
- Try out at least three modes of play, with gameplay features similar to Deathmatch and King of the Hill.
- Link wirelessly with up to three friends.
- Six new bounty hunters, including Noxus, Spire and Kanden, fight against Samus in both single-player and multiplayer modes.
- All hunters have their own unique back stories, weapons (from sniper beam to mortar to shotgun) and fighting styles (stealth, melee, sniper, etc.).
Hardware RequirementsUses the DS Single-Card Download Play - Using one copy of the game, up to three other people can play multiplayer with you by selecting Download Play.
Official URLOfficial Site
- [Clan] Army of Darkness (Accepting Challenges)(New Events)[Clan] Sep 18
- What up ma dudes Sep 18
- I Have Returned Jul 21
- Stronghold Portal scan Apr 21
Cryptid10 and 306 others own Metroid Prime: Hunters
Cryptid10 and 79 others played Metroid Prime: Hunters
I hate hype. I really do. It makes any game look like the second coming of Jesus, but...
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Mar 20, 2006 Europe May 5, 2006 Japan Jun 1, 2006 Australia May 23, 2006
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Metroid (2007)
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (2007)
- Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- Metroid: Other M (2010)
- Super Metroid (2007)
- Metroid Prime Pinball (2005)
- Metroid II: Return of Samus (1991)
- Metroid (1986)
- Super Metroid (1994)