BackgroundAs blocks drop down on the lower screen, you must use the DS' stylus to match up blocks of the same color. Once you have enough blocks connected, they will shoot back up into the sky and form planets on the upper screen.
- Planetary overload! Defend over 30 planets, each with its own alien race, theme music, block style, and gravitational laws!
- A universe of modes! Explore planets in Star Trip, challenge CPU players of any skill, play multiplayer, survive endurance mode, or spend your launched Meteos to unlock new planets and features.
- This means interstellar war! Link wirelessly with up to three friends and have a war of the worlds as you select which planet to launch your Meteos toward. Team up, customize weapon sets, or establish time or stock limits--you can play however you like!
- Share the fun! Using Download Play, you can take on three friends with only one Game Card!
Official URLOfficial Site
FOTF and 21 others own Meteos
FOTF and 8 others played Meteos
GamerGirlyIt's fun and quick to play. I picked this game up at GameStop for $7.99. Not a bad game for the price. Meteos DS
Aug 13, 09 7:20pm
Aug 23, 05 1:25pm
Now, when I first heard of this game, I thought, "...wow, that's *bleep*ed, another...
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Q Entertainment
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Jun 27, 2005 Europe Sep 23, 2005 Japan Mar 10, 2005