BackgroundA mysterious Navi force has taken control of the Internet!! Now it's up to Lan and his friends to infiltrate the Dark Chip Factory in the Nebula Headquarters and destroy the Dark Chip production system. The survival of cyberspace hangs in the balance! The hit Mega Man Battle Network® 5 series blasts onto the Nintendo DS system with the cool features of the original Team Protoman and Team Colonel. Create your own dream team by choosing Navis from both teams! Plus, experience advanced new features exclusive to the Nintendo DS includingdual screen PET access, cyber maps and wireless gameplay!
GameplayThe story of Double Team picks up from the end of Battle Network 4 after the defeat of the Dark Chip Syndicate. The villains have resumed operations under a new moniker: Nebula. Once again, you are called upon to stop Nebula from taking over the Internet. As you make your way through the campaign, you'll acquire and use six different Navi allies. You'll also be able to take advantage of a "soul unison" feature, which allows Mega Man to use the abilities of allies and defeated enemies.
- Contains the original Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman and Team Colonel editions plus all new features exclusive to the system
- Use your favorite Navis - When battling in liberation missions, players can transport their favorite Navi into your current version from the other version and vice versa. Now Team Colonel and Team Protoman are completely interlinked!
- Go Wireless – Battle tournament style with several participants!
- Dual Screen Functionality – Players can access their Cyber Map and PET through the dual screen.
- Cheer on Mega Man - Built in Mic support helps to power him up!
- Carry over chip data from prior GBA games into the Dual Screen version!
Official URLOfficial Site
Raziel2465 and 50 others own Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team
neostelar0629 and 15 others played Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team
Lan is an elementary school student that owns a navi, and artificial intelligent...
The overall quality of the game is pretty good. If you're experienced with the other...
- Genre: Sci-Fi RPG
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Nov 1, 2005 Europe Apr 13, 2006 Japan Jul 21, 2005 Australia Sep 30, 2005
- Also known as:
- Rock Man EXE 5: Twin Leaders in Japan
- Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar
- Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Falzar
- Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman
- Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Colonel
- RockMan EXE 4.5 Real Operation (Import)
- Mega Man Battle Network 4: Blue Moon
- Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun
- Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue