BackgroundThe game begins with Mario opening an amusement park called "Super Mini Mario World". Mario and Pauline are just about to open the park when Donkey Kong sees her, and attempts to give her a Mini Donkey Kong toy as a gift. She ignores it and takes the Mini Mario from Mario instead. Donkey Kong is enraged by this and kidnaps Pauline, taking her into the amusement park. Mario then sends the Mini Marios (you) in to save her.
- Many new colorful levels within the amusement park.
- The return of many classic Nintendo characters.
- The extensive use of the DS touch screen.
- A Lemmings style of game play.
- The ability to create levels and upload them for your friends to see.
Official URLOfficial Site
Weavileforce and 99 others own Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis
Ethancaliko and 25 others played Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis
- Genre: Arcade
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Sep 25, 2006 Europe Mar 9, 2007 Japan Apr 12, 2007 Australia Jan 18, 2007
- Also known as:
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong DS in Japan
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: Mini Daikoushin in Japan