BackgroundIn his evil plot to take over the Mushroom Kingdom, Fawful tricks Bowser into eating a magic mushroom. The mushroom causes Bowser to begin inhaling everything around him, including Mario, Luigi and Princess Peach! Do the Mario Bros. have the guts to rescue Peach and escape?
- Players are in control of two separate storylines. One features Bowser and his efforts to stop an arch-villain from taking over his castle. Meanwhile, inside Bowser, the microbe-sized Mario & Luigi must muscle their way through challenges and keep their nerve if they want to find a way out. They take action to control Bowser from the inside – but without his knowledge.
- Players can switch between storylines at will. What happens inside Bowser affects what he’s doing on the outside. Sometimes Mario & Luigi must solve puzzles and challenges behind the scenes to help Bowser overcome various obstacles and advance the plot.
- Players must make well-timed button presses to enhance their performance during battles and challenges. In some battles, Bowser grows so large that players must turn their Nintendo DS or Nintendo DSi™ system sideways, blow into the microphone or tap on the touch screen with the stylus to keep up with the action.
- The game features the same hilarious dialogue that has been the hallmark of the Mario & Luigi series.
Official URLOfficial Site
Fastaidanl123 and 234 others own Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
gsdfhf and 68 others played Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
CastlewarsI found this rather fun. Working on the Gauntlet now. MarioandLuigiBowsersInsideStory DS
Aug 19, 11 7:57am
Despite the availability of Nintendo DSi and 3DS consoles everywhere, the DS Lite is still managing to sell quite... posted May 31, 11 12:11pm
Twin_MasterBrings back the fun I had playing Superstar Saga on GBA! MarioandLuigiBowsersInsideStory DS
Oct 26, 10 5:03am
Legendary Boss HunterProves this series keep on getting better. MarioandLuigiBowsersInsideStory DS
Aug 28, 10 3:48pm
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Alpha Dream
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Sep 14, 2009 Europe Oct 9, 2009 Japan Feb 11, 2009 Australia Oct 22, 2009
- Also known as:
- Mario & Luigi RPG 3 in Japan
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move