BackgroundMario Kart comes back and, this time on the portable Nintendo DS with 3D graphics. In the game you can choose to be one of the well known Mario characters with one of there own karts. You'll get to use any of the weapons from the past Mario Kart games. This game will also use the two screen feature of the Nintendo DS. One screen shows the main game and, the other shows the map of the level. Mario Kart DS will be an arcade style racing game.
GameplayUse the D-Pad and the buttons to play this game. Press the "A" button to accelerate and just move the car with the D-Pad. You can also jump using the "L" button and use items with the "R" button.
If you play the Ballon mode, simly blow in the michrophone to to get the balloons.
- Time to race...on the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection! The acclaimed Mario Kart series has hit the internet, letting you race and battle your friends all over the world with up to 4 karts at once. Not only that, but you even race 8 pals wirelessly with only a single Game Card!
- Over 30 courses, both new and classic! Players will tour courses from Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Mario Kart: Double Dash, not to mention brand-new tracks and arenas!
- Total shell-tossing mayhem! With all the crazy items and frantic speed players have come to expect, this game is a Mario Kart fan's dream!
Official URLOfficial Site
iloveharvestmoon and 1001 others own Mario Kart DS
Jeli and 266 others played Mario Kart DS
- Genre: Racing - General
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 14, 2005 Europe Nov 25, 2005 Japan Dec 8, 2005 Australia Nov 17, 2005
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (2003)
- Mario Kart 64 (1997)
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit (2001)
- Super Mario Kart (1992)