BackgroundMadden NFL is back for the new season with deep and unique gaming experiences that will truly immerse sports fans of all ages, skill levels and playing styles.
- Level the playing field: An all-new Adaptive Difficulty Engine assesses your proficiency in the core skills areas of football, then tailors the experience to match your playing style. An innovative, all-new virtual Training Center allows you to fine-tune your game in a holographic environment, while EA SPORTS BackTrack provides customized feedback, giving you a chance to learn from your mistakes. Then, take what you've learned and run the play again with EA SPORTS Rewind.
- Beyond broadcast presentation: Set your sights on the Vince Lombardi Trophy in an all-new network television-style broadcast as Cris Collinsworth and Tom Hammond call the action from the booth. A more immersive and visually stunning presentation package also includes a new Options OnDemand Picture-in-Picture playcall window giving you access to a wealth of stats, customized tips, and in-game options, all at your fingertips without having to pause the game.
- New look and feel: With an enhanced graphics engine and new player models, linemen battle in the trenches with more bulky physiques, while backs and receivers fly around the field with a more sleek and slimmer look. Featuring the most realistic-looking grass and field turf ever in a sports game, new weather and stadium lighting effects, and active exterior stadium views, Madden NFL 09 is hands down the best looking sports game ever made!
- Most authentic gameplay ever: Built from the ground up, an all-new Total Control Animation System allows for instantaneous combo moves while bringing new aspects to the game, including missed field goal returns, bobble catches, wrap-up/break-out tackles, user controlled celebrations, and more.
Official URLOfficial Site
Austin810Not as fun as Madden 08 but its still holds the Madden name high MaddenNFL09 X360
Jul 28, 11 5:06am
GrandMoffDaizo and 4 others own Madden NFL 09
- Genre: Football
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Aug 12, 2008