BackgroundLife is good in the Central Park Zoo for four lifelong friends. Taking the lead in this wacky pack is Alex the Lion—the zoo's pride (pardon the pun) and joy. His sidekick, Marty the Zebra, is a dreamer who always has his striped head in the clouds. Their buddy Melman the Giraffe is a hypochondriac. (Hey, you'd be afraid of getting a sore throat if yours was five feet long, too.) Last but not least is Gloria--the hippest hippo who knows how to throw her weight around. When a gang of scheming penguins inspires a daring zoo break, this funky foursome trades their comfortable caged lifestyle for the adventure of a lifetime. Will they, and their friendships, have what it takes to survive in the wild?
- Relive the Film and Beyond — Fighting for survival has never been this much fun. Players control one of four main characters from the movie – Alex the lion, Marty the zebra, Gloria the hippo and Melman the giraffe as they overcome obstacles, interact with film and game-exclusive characters, and face off against enemies.
- Get Your Groove on as You Go — Players develop new skills as they take the role of each zoo animal, helping Alex maximize the power of his claws, roar and double-jump; pumping up Marty's jump, back kick and stealth crawl; learning Gloria's butt smash and swimming move; and perfecting Melman's double-sneeze jump and hilarious head-in-the-sand hiding maneuver.
- Rock the city and rule the jungle — Players test their animal abilities as they explore a variety of diverse environments in mini-games and 14 action-packed chapters, including "Marty's Escape" from the Central Park Zoo, "Operation Ship Sneak" on board a giant cargo ship, and "Lemur Rave" with the exotic animals in the jungles of Madagascar.
- The Fun is Never Done — Players can improve their performance as they replay chapters and try to beat their best time. The Nintendo DS game also includes platform-exclusive wireless multiplayer mini-games.
- Touch and Play – Players can use the Nintendo DS touch screen to switch characters in the middle of levels and to play wild mini-games exclusive to the DS version, including "Gloria Rolling" and "Penguin Fishing," where players must help a penguin stay afloat on an iceberg as he catches fish.
Official URLOfficial Site
MegaGreatAwesome62 and 7 others own Madagascar
jbh played Madagascar
GAMER_21012IT'S GREAT JUST IF I WATCH TO MANY TIMES IN A WEEK.......I LOSE IT Madagascar
Jun 14, 09 12:38pm
Empoleon1996After about a couple hours of playing I got motion sick. ^^; Madagascar
Nov 10, 07 4:38am
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Satire/Parody/Comedy, Family
- Developer: Beenox
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America May 24, 2005 Europe Jun 24, 2005 Japan Aug 11, 2005