BackgroundLunar: Dragon Song is the prequel to Lunar: The Silver Star. You play as Jian, Lucia and Gabriel to help convert the Forces of Darkness into Beings of Light.
- Exclusively on Nintendo DS – Lunar: Dragon Song, the first original game in the Lunar series in 10 years, will only be available on Nintendo DS.
- The first fantasy RPG for Nintendo DS – Marks the first entry in the traditional fantasy RPG category for Nintendo DS.
- New Light & Dark enemy system - Players must battle the forces of evil by transforming Dark enemy creatures into Beings of Light.
- New characters - Five new main characters debut in the Lunar universe: Jian, Gabryel, Lucia, Flora and Rufus.
- New Battle Card system - Find different Battle Cards during your quest to alter the abilities and powers of members in your party.
- New weapons and items – Lunar: Dragon Song features all-new items and weapons never seen before in any Lunar title.
- Wireless LAN connectivity - By connecting via wireless LAN, players can share rare and unique items within the Lunar world.
- DS microphone support – Players can command situations by giving orders into the DS microphone.
Official URLOfficial Site
Sara Hysaro and 27 others own Lunar: Dragon Song
Kari and 5 others played Lunar: Dragon Song
When you first play this game you probaly think this "Wow this game is like Final...
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Working Designs
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Sep 27, 2005 Europe Aug 25, 2005 Japan Aug 25, 2005
- Also known as:
- Lunar Genesis in Japan / Europe