BackgroundOne thousand years ago, dragons and Witches warred against God for the fate of the world. God's power was triumphant, but it was a difficult struggle, and the deity sent Himself into a deep sleep to recover from the terrible wounds he suffered in the battle. Ten years ago, the Church has proclaimed that a great event will soon occur: God will be reborn, and the world will be led into a new golden age under His guidance. However, this news is coupled with a grave warning: the Witches will soon reappear to begin the millennia-old conflict once again.
Take control of the Garden Children, a group of fighters and mages trained since childhood and dedicated to eradicating the Witch threat, and discover the mysteries behind their return, their motives, and their history!
- An isometric strategy RPG on the Nintendo DS!
- Create new weapons and equipment with the Vitae Imbuing system!
- Strengthen your friendship with comrades and improve your attacks on the battlefield!
- Compare your friends' strategic prowess against your own with Wi-Fi multiplayer!
- A variety of unique characters drive an epic story featuring voiced dialogue!
Official URLOfficial Site
- Kopin Sep 13
- Equipment Guide / Viate Translations and Locations / Help Thread Jul 15
- 2 Imbuing Questions Jul 15
- Which character are YOU? May 10
deadmeow and 10 others played Luminous Arc
deadmeow and 34 others own Luminous Arc
[image2 link=yes width=345 height=185] Are you all depressed thinking about January, when the holidays have... posted Dec 31, 09 10:41pm
May 30, 09 2:07pm
The various features of the DS bring about a whole slew of potential possibilities...
May 30, 09 5:27am
- Genre: Turn-based
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Image Epoch
- Publisher: Atlus
Released North America Aug 14, 2007 Europe Oct 19, 2007 Japan Feb 8, 2007 Australia Oct 18, 2007
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (1)