Natsume, stalwart publishers of the Lufia RPG series in North American since 1993, confirms that Neverland's DS... posted Oct 13, 10 7:10pm
Harvest Moon publisher Natsume Inc. announced via Twitter that the company will be publishing Neverland Co.'s... posted May 26, 10 4:00am
- Disappointment in the game. Dec 23
- tanabel Dec 23
- Gruberik Bridge Lighthouse help help Dec 23
- rise/curse of the sinistrals...wh... your opinion? Nov 8
Game InfoThe Sinistrals, the four legendary harbingers of doom, are out to resurrect the ultimate evil and bring the world to its knees. It's up to the fiery monster hunter Maxim and his eclectic band of adventurers to put a stop to them once and for all. Their adventures will take them across an expansive world packed with dangerous enemies, powerful items, and diabolical puzzles!
This action RPG features six playable characters to choose from, each with their own special abilities and attacks. Players will need to master them all if they want to stand a chance against the game's fierce enemies and towering bosses that fill both screens!
This game is a reboot of the SNES classic Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals.
- The Lufia series makes its triumphant return!
- Six playable characters to choose from, each with their own special abilities and attacks! Switch between them on the fly to mix up your battle strategy!
- Action-packed real-time combat pits you against fierce enemies and towering bosses that fill both screens!
- Customize your characters with powerful Mystic Stones!
Official URLNatsume site
- Lufia: Ruins of Lore (2003)
- Lufia: The Legend Returns (2001)