BackgroundThe story was ushered in by the passing of the Great Creator, divine arichitect of our world. The people were long protected by the Six Forms of Magic and the Seven Wands left to them by the creator. The wielders of magic, Magicians, maintained law and order. The seven wands were entrusted to seven especially powerful magicians, called sages, and passed down from one generation to the next. Thus the power of the creator was kept safe, and the amny benifits of magic made the people's lives rich and easy. In this way a thousand years of golden, blessed peace continued across the world. But fateful event was to forever change the world....
GameplayGameplay consists of you controling the main character, Isaac, and a group of monsters you capture to compelete various objectives ranging from purifying mana crystals to defeating all the monsters. This must be done within the given time limit (approx. 5 minutes for each task and 10 minutes for bosses). The player will also be required to fight boss battles to learn new "runes" to be used for the games spell system.
- One of the very first RTS/RPG games for the DS designed by a japanimation artist (Yoshiharu SATO, from Ghibli Studio).
- A unique game play: use you stylus to write the spell and try any combination you want to cast the strongest spell.
- A Wi Fi mode that allows you to play against anyone in the world.
- Long life expectancy : 250 quests on roughly 60 different stages
Official URLOfficial Site
lexycomplexy and 35 others own Lost Magic
lol gamer and 6 others played Lost Magic
This game dissapointed me. Nothing positive, to be honest. Stay away of this game,...
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Taito
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Apr 25, 2006 Europe Apr 28, 2006 Japan Jan 19, 2006 Australia Apr 28, 2006
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (1)