BackgroundLost in Blue 3 marks the return of the original “survival adventure” game for the Nintendo DS™. Guide one of four playable characters, each with their own hidden past and unique strengths, through exotic locales on a mysterious island while surviving the elements to stay alive. Work alone or cooperatively with other characters to gather food, explore the island, and hunt dangerous wildlife. Use a character’s abilities to dictate which path you’ll take to uncover the mysteries of the island and ultimately engineer your escape!
- Guide one of four playable characters, each with their own unique strengths and talents that will impact how you explore the island.
- Each character’s past gradually unfolds throughout the adventure in several “flashback” episodes; revealed lost memories may provide clues to help them escape the island.
- Adjusted game balance lets players spend an equal amount of time between surviving the elements and having fun exploring the island.
- Take a departure from the harshness of island living and enjoy over 20 mini-games such as river rafting, engineering, and communicating with dolphins!
Official URLOfficial Site
DragonFly007 and 15 others own Lost in Blue 3
blackgbb played Lost in Blue 3
mallyrox100This game can be loads of fun but I usually get stuck and have to relly on NeoSeeker to figure it out. I bought it about a week ago and... LostInBlue3 DS
Nov 05, 08 10:19am
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Mar 18, 2008 Japan Dec 20, 2007
- Also known as:
- Survival Kids: Chiisana Shima no Ookina Himitsu!? in Japan