BackgroundOnce again, the player is cast as a young man who, along with a female friend, is washed up on the beach of an apparently deserted island in this survival adventure. Working together, the pair must search for a way off the island, and they must try to survive the many dangers that lay ahead.
- The sequel uses the touchscreen capabilities of the Nintendo DS more intensively, allowing you to build and examine objects with the stylus.
- Other new elements include the ability to fight wild animals when threatened, using whatever weapons the pair have accrued.
- Similarly, the island's tropical location leaves the heroes exposed to hurricanes and earthquakes, adding an unpredictable element to a game that constantly surprises and delights the player.
Official URLOfficial Site
milkPirate and 38 others own Lost In Blue 2
WetMatches and 8 others played Lost In Blue 2
EXEcutorzsI didn`t completed this game because my saved data has been corrupted. LostInBlue2 DS
May 25, 09 1:20am
Mar 18, 08 1:32am
sharlai think i can survive better than them... but this is better than Lost in Blue (: LostInBlue2 DS
Aug 20, 07 6:29am
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Mar 20, 2007 Europe May 11, 2007 Japan Mar 31, 2007 Australia Apr 20, 2007
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (1)
- Also known as:
- Survival Kids: Lost in Blue 2 in Japan