BackgroundLEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy takes the fun and endless customization of LEGO and combines it with the epic story, characters and action from the original StarWars movies that revolutionized pop culture forever (Episode IV A New Hope, Episode V The Empire Strikes Back and Episode VI Return of the Jedi). With a unique tounge-in-cheek take on the Original Trilogy, LEGO StarWars II follows the Rebel Alliance's crusade to dismantle the Galactic Empire and rebuild a galaxy in pieces. Build and battle your way through your favourite film moments, from Darth Vader's pursuit of Princess Leia aboard her Blockade Runner to a showdown on the second Death Star, as the game even includes even more of the family-friendly LEGO action, puzzles and humor that earned the original LEGO StarWars such popularity and acclaim.
GameplayFor the first time ever, levels feature vehicles and creatures that players can ride or exit at will. Also, in LEGO Star Wars's Free Play mode, gamers can customize more than 50 new playable characters by mixing and matching body parts, to build their own LEGO Star Wars heroes. And on certain platforms, a game save from the first LEGO Star Wars can unlock as many as 56 additional characters for Free Play - that's more than 100 characters total, plus millions of possible creations! Other exciting additions include the ability to Free Play with vehicles, cool new character-specific attacks and maneuvers, playable mini-kit vehicles, an optional advanced mode for experienced players and more.
- Expands upon all of the fun and creativity that made the original LEGO Star Wars such a hit, this time set during the original three Star Wars films (Episodes IV, V, VI).
- For the first time ever, build and ride vehicles (landspeeders, AT-STs, speeder bikes and more) and mount creatures (from the banthas of desert Tatooine to the tauntauns of frigid Hoth) through on-foot levels.
- Now, all non-droid characters - not just those with the Force - have the power to build.
- Unlock more than 50 playable characters, from cultural icons like Luke, Leia and Darth Vader to fan favorites such as Greedo, Jawas and Gamorrean guards.
- Unlock up to 54 more playable characters with a game save from the original LEGO Star Wars (consoles/Windows).
- Create unique playable characters like Yoda Kenobi, Lando Fortuna and millions more by mixing and matching the LEGO body parts of all playable characters.
- In Free Play mode, experience the Original Trilogy in a new way by importing any character into land levels, or switch between vehicles at will in space levels. Make Darth Maul a hero of the Rebellion, or destroy the Death Star with a TIE fighter!
- Character-specific attacks include Chewbacca pulling enemies' arms out of their sockets, Vader's Force choke, Leia's "slap" melee attack and many more.
- Tongue-in-cheek humor presents the Original Trilogy in a manner only LEGO can put together, with comical reinterpretations of classic Star Wars scenes and elements.
- Solve a greater variety of puzzles that encourage creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a LEGO galaxy far, far away.
- The adaptive difficulty option creates more challenging gameplay for Jedi Master gamers - the better you do, the tougher it gets.
- Cooperative gameplay encourages teamwork in a fun way and features a revamped camera for an optimal gameplay experience.
- The PSP version features wireless play for two-player co-operative and competitive gaming, with exclusive content unavailable anywhere else.
- Play through completely different LEGO Star Wars II gaming experiences on Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Lego star wars Hurt and Heal Aug 3
- Help! Me! Aug 2
- All characters that were in the first lego star wars Aug 2
- The secret level Aug 2
Altered Dreams and 25 others played LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
Altered Dreams and 74 others own LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Travellers Tales
- Publisher: LucasArts
Released North America Sep 12, 2006 Europe Sep 11, 2006 Japan Nov 2, 2006 Australia Sep 15, 2006
- Also known as:
- LEGO Star Wars II in Japan
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
- Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy