Gameplay revolves around choosing from over 50 DC characters (many which need to be unlocked) and completing Lego Batman 2's open world levels which typically involve action adventure platforming. A second play can join in split-screen co-op multiplayer. Each Lego character has their own abilities and weapons, which will often be needed to help reach certain areas and collect out of the way items.
Players can collect studs located throughout all levels to unlock new characters and Lego building sets; like in most Lego games, collecting is a major design focus.
- Lego Batman 2 is the first licensed Lego video game from Traveller's Tales to feature voiced dialog between the Lego characters; previous Lego titles had the voice actors speaking in gibberish and other humorous sound effects.
- The game features music compositions from both the 1979 Superman and 1989 Batman motion pictures.
- Warner Premiere's direct-to-video animated feature Lego Batman: The Movie – DC Super Heroes Unite was based on Lego Batman 2
Official URLOfficial Site (US)
NCAA Football 14 secured the crown for top-selling video game in the U.S. last month according... posted Aug 15, 13 9:32pm
Did we mention how releasing Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition in packaged retail format seriously... posted Aug 12, 13 11:32am
Diablo III and Max Payne 3 made for a tough act to follow last May, and unfortunately May 2013's industry... posted Jun 17, 13 5:36pm
You probably had the feeling Borderlands 2 would be a top-selling title no matter what, and that it managed to... posted Oct 12, 12 10:50am
August 2012 NPD Number Crunch: Darksiders II, NSMB2 & Kingdom Hearts 3D top another month of industry decline
The NPD Group's August 2012 US retail sales report confirms another 20 percent year-on-year drop in industry... posted Sep 06, 12 6:13pm
[image1 width=200 float=right] It's good to be the Batman this year, given the Dark Knight is garnering some... posted Aug 09, 12 5:18pm
[image1 link=yes height=300 float=right] Comic book super heroes managed to bookend the NPD Group's software... posted Jul 12, 12 6:04pm
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Satire/Parody/Comedy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Travellers Tales
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Released North America Jun 19, 2012 Europe Jun 22, 2012 Australia Jun 27, 2012