Are you a "righty" or a "lefty"? What if you could be both? With Left Brain Right Brain, you can hone your mental skills to become truly ambidextrous. While training your hands with speed based DS mini-games, you'll also be training the left and right hemispheres of your brain. It's like two games in one!
- Use the Touch Screen in 15 different mini-games based on speed, accuracy, association, recognition, memory and strategy. Games include: Connect the Dots, Pop the Balloons, Feel the Music, Hit the Monsters, Touch the Green Square, Save the World, Open the Safe, Trace the Shape, Navigate the Maze and many more.
- Book-style play has you flipping the DS over and around to develop your hand-eye coordination with both left and right hand.
- Master 4 single player game modes: Hand Exercises, Balance Check, Left Hand vs. Right Hand and Ambidexterity Check.
- Challenge a friend to 2-player mini-game tests via DS download play.
- Practice any activity, over 5 difficulty levels, to prepare for ambidexterity tests.
- Monitor personal progress and assess improvement with development percentages for each hand that appear after play.